Benefits of Pilates
- Increases strength, flexibility (especially abdominal and back muscles) and coordination (muscular and mental)
- Improves posture, balance and core strength
- Pain Relief/ Reduce Pain
- Improves joint health and bone density
- Teaches balance and control of the body that positively effects other areas of life
- Improves mental wellness and provides stress and anxiety relief
- Refreshing whole mind- body workout
- Gain long, lean muscles
- Create an evenly conditioned body, improve sports performance, and prevent injuries
Learn how to move efficiently
Pilates meets you where you are and takes you where you want to go!
Every exercise can be modified to be accessible and challenging, and as you gain strength, you naturally progress within the exercise. Pilates is a great workout for those just getting started on their fitness journey or for active athletes looking to cross-train.
To learn more about benefits of Pilates, click here.
It's Your Time!
- If you are ready to BECOME and FEEL STRONGER, MORE FOCUSED, LESS STRESSED and have MORE ENERGY.
- If you are ready to have the guidance, support, and accountability from me to help you nourish your mind, body, & spirit and accomplish your health and wellness goals.
- If you are tired of having good intentions but not following through and feeling guilty, lethargic and exhausted.
- If you are pregnant and want to keep yourself and your baby bump happy and healthy through out your pregnancy.
- If you are looking for postnatal fitness program customized to your postnatal body and help you achieve your fitness and wellness goals.
To see what the Pilates Nest birds are saying about the benefits of Pilates session with me, click here.