One of my favorite things to do when it comes to cooking is crafting healthy alternative recipes to some popular and not so nutritious food.
Let's agree that most of us LOVE potato chips but could do without the toll it takes on our body.
Today, I am sharing a healthier alternative to your regular potato chip with my zucchini chips recipe.
Its super easy to make and only has 4 ingredients!
They were a big hit with Maya as you can see below!
1 large zucchini
2 tablespoon of olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 250 F
2. Line a baking pan with parchment paper
3. Cut the zucchini into 1/8 inch thick slices
4. Pat the zucchini dry with paper towel
5. Place the zucchini slices on the prepared parchment paper
6. Brush olive oil on both side of the zucchini slices and lightly sprinkle salt and pepper
7. Place the pan in the oven and bake for 40 minutes on each side until crisps and golden
8. Take the pan out of the oven and let the chips cool down before serving
PS ~ Did you make this recipe or have a recipe that you would like to share? I would love to hear from you! Please share on the comment below.